At Allwyn Sanger, we are committed to providing a high quality legal service and to dealing with all our clients fairly. We acknowledge that we may not always get it right so if something has gone wrong, including in relation to the bill, we need you to tell us.
- You can contact us in writing (by letter or email) to Ash Sanger, whose contact details are:
St Stephens House
Berkshire SL4 1RU
Telephone: 01753 850915
- To help us to understand your complaint, and in order that we do not miss anything, please tell us:
- your full name and contact details
- what you think we have got wrong
- what you hope to achieve as a result of your complaint, and
- your file reference number (if you have it)
- We will record your complaint centrally.
- We will write to you within three working days acknowledging your complaint, enclosing a copy of the complaints policy.
- Unless your complaint can be resolved by correspondence, you will be invited to a meeting with the Client Care Partner. After full consultation with both parties, the Client Care Partner will write to you with a decision or a proposal for the resolution of your complaint.
- We aim to resolve your complaint within thirty working days of the date of our letter of acknowledgement.
- We will not make any charge for handling your complaint.
- If you are not satisfied with our final response you have the right to complain to the Legal Ombudsman.
- Any complaint made to the Legal Ombudsman must usually be made within six months of our final written response to your complaint or within six years of the act or omission you are complaining about occurring (or if outside of this period, within the three years of when you should reasonably have been aware of it).
- If your complaint refers to an invoice you have an additional right to challenge the invoice by the FSA website at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/home.do .
- If we have instructed a barrister on your behalf, you have a right to complain about the service provided by that barrister. If you wish to make such a complaint, please inform the lawyer advising you and we will provide you with the necessary complaint process information. You can also make a complaint about a barrister directly to the Legal Ombudsman.
- The Legal Ombudsman’s details are:
PO Box 6806
Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ
0300 555 0333